1. Resident must be 18 years or older.
2. Resident must have ASAM primary diagnosis of alcoholism or chemical dependency.
3. Resident must have successfully completed primary or relapse treatment for a minimum of 21-28 days in a residential treatment setting. Referrals must come from the primary therapist in the treatment center. Resident must be a direct transfer from the treatment facility to the Mann House.
4. The Mann House is set up to focus specifically on those residents that chronically relapse. Relapse can be defined differently by many people. Our definition of relapse is as follows: the progressive movement away from sobriety with a change in thinking from sobriety-based thinking back to addictive thinking. Feelings will change from manageable to unmanageable and behavior will return to old behavior associated with our past active addiction. This all happens prior to returning to addictive use. If that sounds like you, contact us! We help those clients get out of this chronic cycle of relapse.
5. All residents must be willing and able to work at a 40 hour per week job. Residents are required to be working within two weeks of admission.
6. All potential residents are interviewed to assess their motivation, mental health status, medical condition, and to acquaint them with the strict guidelines and policy and procedures of the Mann House.
7. Length of stay at the Mann House is for a minimum of six months and up to a year or more. The average resident will stay between seven and nine months.
8. Unfortunately, due to the age and construction of the building, the Mann House is not accessible to the physically handicapped.
We are not an adolescent or dual-diagnosis program. We strictly treat adult males who are chemically dependent and chronically relapsing.
1. 30 day probationary period
2. No vehicles or cell phones
3. Attend AA/NA meetings daily, obtain a sponsor and work the 12 step program of recovery.
4. NO relationships! Residents in an existing relationship will meet with Director to set boundaries.
5. Obtain full-time gainful employment. Residents are expected to establish a budget plan and save money.
On a typical day, residents would arise by 7:00 AM, eat breakfast, walk or ride to work, return home by 5:30 PM, dinner at 6:00 PM, do daily chores, attend 12- step meetings or group, work on recovery-related assignments and lights out at 11:00 PM.
Residents must demonstrate a willingness to be at the Mann House and have the desire to change!
1st Month’s Rent: $600.00
Weekly Rent: $150.00